Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: I'm so out of it!

  1. #11
    mypinkmermaid
    Guest mypinkmermaid's Avatar

    Post

    Speaking of a decline in quality courtesy of Mattel, has anyone received the roller skating outfit for Molly, and how do you feel about it? I find it a little cheesy, (particularly the shorts), and lacking in detail, and I am sick of velcro, velcro everywhere.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member agdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2006
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Reading this, I couldn't help but think of Molly's tennis outfit. It was so well tailored. I have really gotten a huge kick out of the rows of working buttons with REAL buttonholes... not buttons sewn on top with snaps underneath. I also loved the red Ked-like shoes that came with this outfit.

    Isn't it interesting the way that things like this can no longer be done in this day and age of higher technology?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    agdolls your posts are so very true and also very informative. It's sad that the American Girl we loved so much is no longer around [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •